Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Never Ending Challenge

I am currently struggling with bad eating habits.  Even though I know just how bad the food is that I am sticking into my body, it is still super hard.  I feel like bad eating habits is like a drug.  In the sense that my mind is addicted to them.  I know how bad certain items I am putting in my mouth are for me but I continue to do it.  I feel like this may be the root to a lot of America's problems as well.  They might not know exactly how bad the foods are for them that they are eating but it truly is hard to stop.  I have changed my eating habits before and I will do it again.  I used to have pretty good eating habits but have been feeling lost without school since I graduated in May.  So I guess I've been in a little funky depression but I'm trying to dig myself out of it and eating better is going to be the first step.  I plan on posting when I'm experiencing good and bad vibes.  And of course I will be posting for foodpicker.org 's newsletter and any other nutritional goodies/discussions I feel like.  Today starts day 1, it will be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment